Do you have QUESTIONS about your child’s development, behavior, emotions, or learning?
Morning Star will work with you to find ANSWERS to your questions.
UNDERSTAND your child’s unique strengths, challenges, and needs.
BELIEVE that you can give your child what they need to be happy and successful.
Meet Dr. Lara K
Dr. Kroodsma has extensive experience providing assessment services for toddlers, children, adolescents, and young adults in multiple settings. These include community mental health, primary care, private practice, multi-disciplinary developmental clinics, schools, and residential programs.
How Testing Works
First, we’ll introduce ourselves on the phone. If it’s a good fit, we’ll schedule the intake appointment. You will fill out paperwork online. Then you will gather school, medical, and mental health records to bring to our first meeting. After that, we can complete the assessments in person. Once those are finished, we’ll hold a feedback meeting to review the results and recommendations for supports and interventions.
Feedback & Review
What We Can Test For
Here are some examples of what we can test for:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention & Executive Function Challenges
- Learning Disabilities in Reading and Math (Dyslexia & Dyscalculia)
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Developmental Delays
- Cognitive effects of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Cognitive effects of Medical Disorders, such as Epilepsy or Genetic Conditions
- Anxiety & Mood Disorders
- Trauma & Posttraumatic Stress
- Homeschool learning profiles and Curriculum Recommendations
- College Prep Assessment